In case of ambiguity or misinterpretation the Dutch version will allways prevail.
DOKKi.eu (‘the Site’) is part of JNC Service B.V. (‘JNC’)
JNC Service B.V. (JNC) attaches great importance to the privacy of the Customer and shall ensure that the information you give us is treated confidentially.
JNC will never sell your information to third parties. JNC will your information to third parties only made available if needed to reach agreement or to implement the agreement.
· Customer: the legal or natural person who enters into an Agreement with JNC.
· Agreement means the agreement relating to the delivery of the Products to Customer by JNC.
· Written: in writing, by e-mail or fax.
· Products: products and services offered by JNC offered on its website.
JNC distinguishes between active and passive data. Passive data is data that you provide through the Site without you being aware of it there might be. Example, when you visit a website JNC, we register a number of technical details such as the IP address of your computer, your operating system and internet browser you surf.
JNC also collects and processes information you actively provide to us. This is when you place an order, an account, if you have an email sent to us, if you call or when you contacted us by mail.
We collect and process the following data categories:
· Company information (company name, mailing address, billing address, shipping address, visiting address, CoC number, VAT number);
· Contact information (name, email address, telephone number);
· Project Data (software data, link data, process flows, etc).
The information you have provided to us passively as much as possible by JNC used anonymously. JNC example does not exactly which browser you use, but does hold when the percentage of our visitors a web browser. We do this to the quality and accessibility of the website to improve.
The information you actively provide JNC used for the following purposes:
· To orders as quickly as possible and to act correctly;
· Provide you a proper offer to do;
· To you to provide an opportunity to post content on the Site;
· To maintain contact with you over or under the Site and our products;
· To request you to send a newsletter (opt-in);
· To fraud and abuse.
You can set your Internet browser to notify you when a cookie is placed, or you can completely block the placement of cookies. You can, however, may not use all parts of the Site.